Fundación Feiras e Exposicións de Ourense – Expourense (hereinafter Expourense), with address at Finca Sevilla S / N. C.P. 32005 Ourense and with CIF nº G-32.164.956, registered in the Single Register of Foundations of the Xunta de Galicia. Number 1993/8.
The use of the domain name vinisterrae.es (as well as its version for mobile devices, subdomains, blog, etc.) is duly registered by Expourense with all the guarantees, as provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11 , Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. However, the full adaptation of these Legal Terms to the current regulations regarding Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contract Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions is made clear.
1.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS
2.1.) Through the vinisterrae.es website, Users are given access to various content, services, information and data (the “contents”), made available to them, Expourense reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the content, products and services provided therein.
3.- ACCESS CONDITIONS
3.1.) Access to the information of the different products and services on the website, as well as to its navigation, will be free and free, therefore, the pertinent registration is not required from the Users with the consequent delivery of their personal data, nor the use of keys or passwords.
3.2.) When to access certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. Expourense will give said data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section on Data Protection Policy.
4.- CONDITIONS OF USE
4.1.) The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
The User must refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties; causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Expourense, its suppliers or third parties;
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of Expourense, third-party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Expourense or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content;
- Try to obtain personal data other than those that you are authorized to know, using illegal, fraudulent means or procedures that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bug’s, Worms, etc)
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance;
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to Expourense or third parties without the intended use having been authorized;
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people;
- Constitute any type of advertising;
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
5.1.) Expourense does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the Expourense pages, factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
5.2.) Expourense may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
5.3.) Expourense makes available to Users an email address email@example.com for any content that may affect the activity of other users is revealed, with the intention of rectifying it if appropriate.
5.4.) Expourense is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Expourense;
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Expourense web pages;
- security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of Expourense reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the web.
5.5.) Expourense excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by users of the Web. Likewise, Expourense is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services described offered by Expourense; Services such as Implementation of software and solutions under the reaction of applications for mobile devices, visualization of blogs, web, online and offline marketing, etc. And request for budgets. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services.
6.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
6.1.) The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of Expourense and / or third parties, who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present Legal Terms of the Web page do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web page and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Expourense or the third party owner of the affected rights.
6.2.) The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. Expourense is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its web page, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the web page or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on said website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, in writing. of the aforementioned Entity.
6.3.) Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade or manipulate the “copyright” of Expourense, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case Expourense the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
7.- DATA PROTECTION
7.1.) To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, Expourense will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data. For this, the user can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data (DATA PROTECTION POLICY) as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy that it presents the Web To use some of the Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. For this, Expourense will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data. For this, the user can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data (DATA PROTECTION POLICY) as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy that it presents the Web.
8.- DURATION AND TERMINATION
8.1.) The provision of the service of this website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, Expourense may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, Expourense will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
9.1.) Expourense will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
10.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1.) These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Ourense.